This insurance covers bodily injury and death incurred to unnamed persons travelling in a motor vehicle resulting from an accident.
This insurance covers the following risks:
- Accidental death
- Permanent accidental disability
- Daily hospital benefit providing hospitalization if the result of an injury
- Fractures and burns resulting from an injury
Insurance covers bodily injuries resulting from an accident incurred:
- when turning the engine on immediately before the commencement of the journey
- when getting in/on or out/off the vehicle
- during the journey or during a road accident
- during short periods when the vehicle is stationary in case the injury is incurred inside of the vehicle or close to it, in the space designed for motor vehicle journeys
- during repairs to minor motor vehicle faults which have emerged in the course of the jouney either in Slovakia or during a stay abroad
Advantages of this product include:
- possibility to choose a sum insured amounting up to EUR 35,000 for accidental death per seat;
- the sum insured applies to each person carried in a motor vehicle (applicable to all seats as defined in the vehicle registration certificate)
Group Accident Insurance can be concluded by an employer (organisation) or an event organiser in favour of participants.