Insurance of mechanical and electric motor vehicle failures.
This product covers sudden and unpredictable internal mechanical or electric failures of the vehicle caused by a breakdown of some of the parts covered by the insurance which made the vehicle defunct and which had to be inevitably repaired or replaced in order to make the vehicle functional again.
Products offered – insurance programmes
PLATINUM Programme is designed for new vehicles as it follows the original warranty offered by the producer of the vehicle, offering the vehicle owner a wide coverage (reimbursement of proportionate spare parts and labour costs) for the period of three years after the original vehicle producer warranty expiry.
GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE programmes are designed for used vehicles.
If you are considering buying a used vehicle and you are worried about the unexpected repair costs, our three insurance programmes are the solution you are looking for. The programmes offer various scope of coverage depending on the age of vehicle and the number of kilometres driven at the time of the policy conclusion.
|Program||Maximum Vehicle Age||Max. no. of km driven|
|Example of spare parts covered||GOLD||SILVER||BRONZE|
|Final drive/Differential Gear Lubricated Parts||✔||✔||✔|
|Cooling System Pump||✔||✔||✕|
AutoCheck insurance advantages:
- Up to 100% coverage of post-warranty repair costs
- Unlimited no. of claims (repairs) throughout the insurance coverage duration
- Wide scope of spare parts covered by the insurance
- Possibility of transferring the insurance to the new owner of a vehicle
- Vehicle repair works carried out by a wide network of certified repair shops – our contractual partners
- Claims are handled online between the car repair shop and our insurance company, inclusive of cashless settlement of the claim without the need of client’s interference
AutoCheck premium tariff depends on the vehicle engine capacity, insurance programme and on the input parameters selected by you, in particular:
- Insurance period
- Limit of km driven
- Limit of cover